Why have a regular spiral notebook when you can add your own unique spin on it. In just a few easy steps you can have a spiral Notebook that you’ll love and have the cutest notebook in school! I am obsessed with doing these notebooks so much. Tell me what you think or any questions you have in the comments!
- A spiral notebook
- Scrapbook paper of your choice
- Two rolls of Washi tape (Scotch is what I used)
- X-ACTO knife
- Tacky glue or double-sided tape
- Small paint brush
- Three ring hole punch
- Three ring hole punch your scrapbook paper
- Put your glue or double-sided tape on the paper where the edges of the notebook is going to be. Don’t put glue on the paper that you are going to cut off
- Lay the your scrapbook paper and line up with the holes in the note book
- Cut off the excess paper on the sides of the notebook
- Put on your washi tape over the three holes and the part of the notebook doesn’t cover. If the first color of washi tape doesn’t cover the three hole then you can use your second color. That is why I used a gold metallic and then put two layers of a turquoise washi tape. When you fold over edges of the washi tape at the top and bottom, don’t let then cover the holes.
- Open the cover of the note book and poke tiny holes so u know where they are when you close it
- If your paintbrush is small enough stick it through each hole of the notebook and fold over the edges of the tape inside of the hole
- Enjoy your amazing note book!